The RS Q8 and the Lamborghini Urus share quite a bit in common. An engine, a chassis, and if you really squint they don’t look all that different. But from a little nearer, the RS Q8 looks a little less aggressive, a little less like it has its hackles up. And that’s a theme that continues throughout the SUV to its benefit.

Whereas the Urus is, as you might expect, a little on the showy side, the RS Q8 is, as you might also expect, a little more sober. Enter analogy about the wider Italian and German spirits here.

And while Lamborghini choosing to make its super SUV angrier and sportier, that a slightly less aggressive and more comfortable option exists is by no means a bad thing.

If you’re in the market for an enormously fast enormous SUV isn’t a bad thing—as this video from Straight Pipes proves. The video is a good rundown of the differences between these two muscle cars and just how agreeable the RS Q8 is.

They do run into some reviewer cliches—I swear to God if I have to hear another reviewer complain about fake vents, I’m mailing them a copy of Automotive Aerodynamics and a subscription to Car Design News with a glitter bomb attached to it.

But all in all, it’s a good look into why the RS Q8 exists and doesn’t have to be ashamed next time its driver sees a Urus.