VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Re: Got Mine! (abe1.8t)

Quote, originally posted by abe1.8t »
blah blah blah blah
get to NC in april

BEYOTCH! What happened to that CTOOOOOON? Im working on TOD gotta get a copilot. Would be a great weekend for the R. I kinda want PS10s and an exhaust on the car I am CLEARLY not modding though. And D that photo was shot on the top floor of a parking structure @ Halsted and Taylor on UICs campus.

Re: Got Mine! (SKNKWRX)

Quote, originally posted by SKNKWRX »

BEYOTCH! What happened to that CTOOOOOON? Im working on TOD gotta get a copilot. Would be a great weekend for the R. I kinda want PS10s and an exhaust on the car I am CLEARLY not modding though. And D that photo was shot on the top floor of a parking structure @ Halsted and Taylor on UICs campus.

cool Andy thanks! If u need a copilot for TOD this year let me know! I'm down! Btw didn't even mention this but I might be the new CVO director! We are havin out meeting tonight at Bufallo wild wings in Hoffman estates on Rt 59 and 72. 7pm! See if u cam come out it will be a good time!

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Re: FV-QR (WindsorJetta8v)

Quote, originally posted by WindsorJetta8v »
out of curiosity what does full coverage insurance run for a yr...??

Insurance is not to bad but I am in my 30s with a good driving record. Maybe 1500/yr but I have my homeowners and 3 cars all through one company so thats probly a discount also.

FYI, if your looking to upgrade or update or even change your Gallardo, I could help find Callisto wheels for your baby bull. I might be able to help you purchase some for pretty cheap too!

Callisto wheels:

I've even see these new LP560-4 wheels go for $3,000 recently (no tires, no center caps)

Re: (germanengineering g60)

Sweet car man, congrats!
Have fun and enjoy it, Im sure you will!
-Cheers

kroutbrner (BRV)

Discussion starter · #74 ·
Re: Got Mine! (Rabbit5GTI)

Quote, originally posted by Rabbit5GTI »
You bought Simon Gagne's Lambo...that's awesome!

GO FLYERS!

That I did....my 17yo cousin is a hockey prodigy and was pretty psyched to get Gagne's Wachovia center parking permit and some other stuff with his name and sig on them.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.