VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: '03 Audi C5 A6 2.7t 6-speed

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  2.OhhhGTI 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE>>>>> SOLD >>> :peace:

Looking to sell my 2003 C5 A6 as a complete car if possible. My son and I picked this up in trade for a set of BBS wheels that wouldn't fit any cars that we currently owned, so it seemed like a fun project to work on. We've had this car for about a 18 months and have done a TON of work to it in labor and parts. The car runs and drives great, but does have a few issues that I'll outline below. That said, just the money in parts alone are worth at least double or more of what I am asking for the complete car. We've had a great time working on this, but decided rather than putting more money into more power, we picked up a clean RS6 that wants our $ and time now... [:d]

Specs:
2003 Audi A6 sedan
2.7t (BEL)
6 speed manual transmission (zero issues with clutch and transmission, linkage is a little sloppy, but always engages properly in all gears)
202k miles (we got it with 199k+, so basically no more than 2k miles on all replacement parts listed)
Located in Annapolis, MD

New parts on the car:
Koni S/T cup kit with all new shocks, springs, bushings and mounting hardware (about a 1.5" drop)
Full front suspension kit (upper & lower arms, tie rod ends, sway bar links, passenger new CV joint)
OEM front and rear brakes (disks, pads, ECS front and rear brake lines (rear not installed yet), one new rear caliper and e-brake cable)
A/C condensor, compressor, and accumulator (blows nice and cold!)
Both aux fans (front and rear of radiator)
New (hard to find and expensive!) OEM Audi radiator with new hoses including lower hard pipe and smaller hoses
JHM electric fan conversion (takes away that truck-like fan sound so you can hear the motor rev properly!)
Turbo XS boost pipes, 034 silicone intake boot, 034 billet diverter valves
Timing belt, water pump, thermostat with upgraded aluminum t-stat housing, crank damper w/new bolts, serpentine belt, and all idler rollers & tensioners
Tune up with new plugs, coil packs, all four O2 sensors, and valve cover gaskets
JFonz stage 1 ECU tune
New battery 2 months ago
Billy Boat cat back stainless exhaust with resonator
Driver's door mirror glass (OEM and not cheap if you've shopped for this)
Aftermarket front door lock actuators, headlight switch, power mirror switch
Clean stereo, dash buttons, and new dash cupholder
Both front fenders (aftermarket, unfortunately my paint job is not perfect, see pics...)
OEM wheels and brand new tires (can negotiate to include the Bentley Continentals in the pics!)
Refurbished headlights, nice and clear
Aero wiper blades and new hood strut
Fresh oil change
Rear tie rods for alignment (one installed, other one in hand, need to install for alignment as bolt is frozen)

The good:
All of the new parts!!!
Car is a nice 10 footer, gets LOTS of attention as a nice looking older car that still has a modern style
Runs and drives really well
Minimal rust for an older car
Overall, a very clean interior, seats, glass, etc.
Clear title in my name in MD, so no transfer issues

The bad:
Having an issue getting through emissions with a ground fault code on the O2's (not in the mood to mess with)
Occasionally get condensation on the windows after a heavy rain (not always)
Took out the fuse for the sunroof as I couldn't get it to align on park perfectly
Rear window regulators could stand to be replaced, drivers rear window needs a little help with alignment while going up
Slight exhaust leak up front, I didn't have a problem with inspection myself last year
Couldn't get the passenger side exhaust tip lined up perfectly, but didn't mess with it too much
Cracking in the paint on the front fenders
Minimal oil leak on passenger side after sitting for more than 2 weeks (a few wisps of smoke while warming up)
Could use an alignment, didn't do it after suspension install, but drives well now with a straight track and level steering wheel

On to the pics:

Here's a link to my album with lots of additional pics and a running vid:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/5D74588BD57FCCA

03 Audi C5 A6 2.7t 6-speed

Pricing:
Asking $3,200.00 for the car with all of the parts and original wheels with new tires
Add $1,600.00 to include the Bentley wheels & tires (cost me $2800 with tires less than a year ago)
As with any cash deal....$$$ talks!

Part out:
I'd really prefer to sell whole, but may be willing to part out if there isn't enough interest (I'll give it a couple of weeks to sell whole first)
For a part out, I'd need a commitment on larger parts first such as exhaust, suspension, or 6 speed conversion package
Bentleys are currently listed for sale separately, so may not be available for long

Thanks for looking!
PM with any questions or if you'd prefer to talk or text
~ Eric

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
Car is still available...:peace:

Pics of the OEM wheels on the car (from last year) now along with brand new tires...Bentley wheels still available too if desired with the car or for sale separately...:beer:

#5 ·
SOLD..... :beer:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.