Audi Forum - Fourtitude banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to assume by the plates on the car that it's located in CA. Can you give a more specific location and if it's the gray or red car?

Also going to assume its the gray car for now. Is there anything you can tell me about it, such as does it run and drive, and what is missing or needs work?

Thanks!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Do you have any pics of the underside?
martin at quattro.ca

Thank you

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm going to assume by the plates on the car that it's located in CA. Can you give a more specific location and if it's the gray or red car?

Also going to assume its the gray car for now. Is there anything you can tell me about it, such as does it run and drive, and what is missing or needs work?

Thanks!
Yeah that red one is a Sport Quattro. For which I will offer him $15k :laugh:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, i was offline for a bit due to work.

It is the silver car. We were going to do a conversion to the specs of the red car, but life got complicated.

The car is at 2bennett in Davis california. It's an import from Germany; as best as i can tell it's been in Cali all of it's life since, and has the appropriate paperwork for an import. it's in running condition, but needs interior work, the paint is rough and the spoiler will need replacing. It has the early brake system, and cable locks, eurospec bumpers and other interesting odds and ends.

I'm in Atlanta; 2B told me when the car came available, I flew out, I bought it, and then I got busy with a 4k project and other things.

You can reach me at 404 822 6336. Asking 7500.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Martin, great to hear from you. I dont have any current pix of the underside. There wasn't any rust when I bought it, and you probably know 2B well enough to call them and ask them to send you a couple of pix if you like. It's cool with me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the only recent work was a general tune up. The idea was to tear this down to a shell and rebuild as the red car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
quattro for sale

Wondering if you still have the car. If you could send me some pics to my email so I can take a look I will make you that offer you can't refuse. Also if you're interested in a trade I have some stuff that would make your day. Lokking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time

Jake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts